Sunday, February 08, 2009

25 Things About Me (1 - 10)

Yes, this is Facebook inspired... and, now that I've been "tagged" for the third time, I suppose I'm bound to write 25 things about me... so here:

1. The line from Kipling's Just So Stories, "I am the cat. I walk by myself. And all places are alike to me" was my secret motto for the longest time. And, in some ways, it still is.

2. I watch Man United's games until they take the lead. And then I turn the TV off. My favorite United games are the ones I watch till the end.

3. When I was 15, I ate a pound of peanuts in one sitting while watching a Formula 1 race on TV. Peanuts have never been the same. Or they have. But I haven't.

4. I got my left ear pierced my senior year of college and wore my stud till halfway through my first year of business school.

5. The first woman I ever wanted to marry was Steffi Graf.

6. Each evening, I arrange things in my apartment (down to keys) in such a way that I can wake up as late as possible the next morning and make it to work on time.

7. I never wear open shoes. Too many open shoe foot injuries in my past.

8. When I was in school, I used to read the comics in our daily paper in the order of least favorite to most favorite. I was always upset when they moved the strips around.

9. My favorite colors are red and black. When we made wax hands one weekend in college, my wax hand was red and black. It looked awesome.

10. I like singers with low voices, because then I can sing along and feel only partially inadequate. Damn you, Chris Isaak!

This is taking a long time... the rest later.

No comments: