Monday, February 09, 2009

25 Things About Me (11 - 25)

11. For the first three months of my life, I was blond. Believe it.

12. My father used to call me "gol mol" meaning round. That stopped when I transformed from a chubby ball into some type of twig around the age of 3.

13. I listen to pop music.

14. I like using metric system measurements to confuse people in the United States. (*honh honh honh Stupid Americain honh honh honh*)

15. Reality TV either makes me sick or sends me to sleep, depending on my mood.

16. I've always thought Botswana was the most unfortunate name for a country... or anything.

17. I watched the first three seasons of LOST in two weeks flat... right before finals week at the end of the first year of business school. 15% of my life that fortnight was spent on that show.

18. I can count to 100. In Urdu. Strangely enough, not many people can...

19. During a game of basketball, I rejected a shot attempt of Clay's so masterfully that he fell flat on his behind. All ball. And Clay is 6' 2". That is probably still my finest basketball moment...

20. When I was in the single digits, I would pray for Germany to win field hockey games (even against Pakistan) to the extent where I would read verses from the Quran. My dad would make fun of me and say "Even the Germans themselves aren't praying this hard!"

21. I've always wanted to dye my hair red.

22. I'm ashamed of losing my British spelling ability... colour, favour, programme... one day we shall reunite.

23. In an attempt to increase my general knowledge, I once memorized the distances of all 9 (well, now 8) planets from the Sun. I don't remember any of them... thank God.

24. I used to think the words "Super Trouper" in the Abba song were actually "Suicide suicide..." I wasn't a disturbed child. I promise. It was just an auditory mistake... a big one. But still.

25. I took way too long over this stupid list.

2 comments:

S. said...

i am witness to number 13. thanks last.fm!

and number 18 is so true. i'm ashamed to admit i can't so past 25 =/ =/


reality tv, some of it is fun, some of it makes me want to shoot myself. have i told you about roadies? indian reality series. must see!

damned said...

i can count till 100 in urdu too.