Thursday, August 25, 2005

Political Compass

Now, I know this isn't supposed to be a link-posting, website pushing type of blog, but this is rather interesting. If you are the least bit politically inclined, go to Political Compass and take their test to determine how far left, right, up or down you are.

I ended up with coordinates of (-4.63, -0.56) on their graph, meaning (according to my hopeful interpretation) that I'm a Left-Leaning Moderate with Libertarian tendencies. I didn't expect to land SO far left. I guess I'm more of a commie than I thought. You go Stalin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-2.25, -6.0

Who knew?

-Ames :)

p.s. I still love this site.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, kind of a surprise for me too.

I'm apparently a full-fledged commie at -9.0 , -5.95. Somewhere near the Dalai Lama.

Jeremy