Thursday, January 08, 2009

Deaf Girl Mute Girl

The following email conversation occured sporadically between the hours of 0900 and 1600 between Chris, me and someone we will refer to as "Soil" (because Clay would be too obvious):

Soil (early in the morning, no doubt stirred from slumber by this realization):
I want a deaf girl. Yes.
They look so quiet, calm and composed in movies.
And they're always damned cute.
Can you imagine the lack of bitching? If they're moody - you wouldn't even know it (most of the time).

Me (during my lunch break):
You don't want a deaf girl, dummy. You want a mute girl.

Soil (an hour later):
Damn. I was hoping no one had responded yet. Yes, I realized my error halfway to lunch with my parents. One of those deaf girls might be the kind that talks really funny and in an annoying manner - might be worse than 'regular'!

Chris (soon after):
Soil... you need help. Seriously.

Me (right now):
Haha. This is going on my blog.

No comments: