Saturday, January 10, 2009

To Those Who Think

that Israel's war crimes in Gaza right now (and against Palestine for years) are in any way, shape or form justifiable,

I am going to move into your house, force you to live in your bathroom without ever leaving, and kill your children if you protest. Alright?

I am going to take over your playgrounds, tell your children to go play in sewage swamps and dung heaps, and kill your parents if you protest. Alright?

I am going to shut down your schools and colleges, declare to the world that you'll never amount to anything, and kill your brothers if you protest. Alright?

I am going to bomb your place of work, inform you it's your own fault you have no hope and no future, and kill your sisters if you protest. Alright?

I am going to disenfranchise you, persecute you, terrorize you, humiliate you, degrade you, dehumanize you, and kill you if you protest. Alright?

1 comment:

Mariam Shah said...

I totally love how you write :)



PS: The word verification thing just made me write "tati". I do not lie.